In vitro fertilisation (IVF) / ICSI
After a specific hormone therapy, scan monitoring of the follicle development and ovulatory process, we proceed to collect the eggs that will be fertilised in the Ivf-lab with the sperm sample of the partner or donor by ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection technique).
- Absence or damage to the Fallopian tubes..
- Severe sperm quality alterations.
- Ovulation disorders.
- Immunological alterations.
- Negative outcome of previous ART treatments.
- Need of a Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD).